Friday, October 3, 2008

Luncheon

Mike and I, along with 1000 other people, had lunch today in Dallas with Sarah Palin!  She spoke about 20 minutes and was great!  She talked about our country and her hopes for it, and her family and the economy, etc.  

The luncheon was started by Chuck Swindoll, who said the prayer.  Who prays anymore at anything like that??  I was very impressed.  When she concluded her talk, she said she listens to him in Alaska on her way to work in her truck!!  I LIKE her.

Here is a picture, not great.  Someone at our table had their picture taken with her and said she seemed about 5 foot, 4 inches and was stunning.  The lady that said it does not use superlatives. And remember this is after her debate with Senator Biden last night in St.  Louis.  

It was a fun thing.




2 comments:

A Blessed Wife and Mom said...

What a neat experience! I have to say I'm quite jealous!!

Jami said...

I can't believe you have a blog and I am just now finding it. I am ready for an update!!!

Jami